10 results for "Paid KB membership, Linguistics, Literature"
More than 400.000 scholarly ebooks on a variety of subjects in the humanities and social sciences. Get inspired! (KB-membership only).
EBSCO eBooks Academic Collection includes more than 200.000 e-books from leading publishers and university presses. All e-books are available with unlimited user access, new titles are added regularly.
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases.
Search engine for many Gale Cengage databases:
- British Library Newspapers
- Daily Mail Historical Archive, 1896-2004
- The Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2015
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online
- Financial Times Historical Archive
- Gale Primary Sources
- Gale NewsVault
- The Independent Historical Archive
- International Herald Tribune Historical Archive, 1887-2013
- National Geographic Virtual Library
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- The Sunday Times Historical Archive
- The Telegraph Historical Archive
- The Times Digital Archive
- The Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive, 1902-2014
Collection of incipits (opening words) of medieval Latin manuscripts.
Latin texts from 240 BCE to 1965, complete collection of classical antiquity; rest extensive
Poetry; German; 16th-20th century; German; full text
Critical editions German literature, philosophy & context: essays, speeches, handbooks; English & German; academic; 9th-20th centuries
Shakespeare; plays and poems; editions and adaptations from 17th-19th century; full text
Drama; United Kingdom; plays; Middle Ages until 19th century; full text