15 results for "Paid KB membership, Journals in Dutch, Full text and images"
Religion, international bibliography, articles (1.8 million), 1908 to present, over 60 languages, over 300 journals full text
Full text law journals: labour law, administrative law, civil law, criminology, European law, competition law, legal philosophy
Catalog; search for electronic journals by title or ISSN ; Browse digital magazine titles
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
History of the feminist movement. Full text. Almost 5,000 books and magazines 1543-1945. International.
Abstracts of articles, often with full text PDF, history 1450-present, international, all languages.
Handbooks on information science, archives and records law & archives management; full-text articles & cases; searchable on keywords & authors.
Newspapers, journals, full text, 1980-present; regional, national, international.
Bibliography; library and information science, book history; abstracts of articles and books; with (occasional) links to full-text sources
Full-text Dutch government publications 1995<, Dutch legislation, case law, European legislation, legal journals on case law.