9 results for "Law, Images, Books, other languages, Manuscripts, Catalogues, Reference works"
Catalogue European electronic theses & dissertations (ETDs); ca. 60,000 open access theses, 580 universities, 25 countries; incl. abstracts.
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Integrated search engine for research library catalogues in German speaking countries, national libraries worldwide & commercial vendors.
1600+ peer-reviewed articles, comparative law, public international law, 800+ scholars and practitioners.
Official Dutch bibliography, publications from or about the Netherlands or the Dutch language; includes announced publications
Scholarly reference works and dictionaries; spanning 25 different subject areas; more than 185
Catalogue collections of 48 national libraries of Europe and European research libraries: books, newspapers, journals, manuscripts, maps.
Catalogue records >10.000 libraries worldwide, including KB collection.
Search entry physical and digital holdings KB and collections of libraries worldwide.