19 results for "Book studies, Images, Books, other languages, Catalogues, Reference works"
Literary terminology (4.500); definitions and sources
Glossary; library and information sciences, book history, data processing; 90,000+ technical terms and abbreviations
The international bibliography in the field of book and library history, continuation of the Annual Bibliography for the History of the Printed Book and Libraries (ABHB).
Catalogue; British Library’s holdings and website; >57 million items; access to collections (except for: archives, manuscripts, microfiches)
Digital version of Cambridge Histories series; from 1960s onwards; over 300 volumes; academic
Bibliography; conservation; restauration; preservation; materials; methodology; techniques; damage profiles; archives, libraries; digital preservation
Actual Ebooks, databases, reference works; also e-journals (archival; up till and including 2014); social sciences & humanities; full text, partly bibliographic.
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Literature on manuscripts in the collections of the Koninklijke Bibliotheek and Museum Meermanno..
Catalogues from major European and American research libraries integrated by CERL; records of books (1450-1830); book historical search facilities.