33 results for "Book- & library studies"
Metadata and images of KB books (1473-1700); searchable on specific page characteristics (marginalia, hand coloring, images); no full text. Freely accessible from the Netherlands.
Metadata and images of books (1473-1700) from major European libraries; searchable by specific page characteristics; no full text
More than 400.000 scholarly ebooks on a variety of subjects in the humanities and social sciences. Get inspired! (KB-membership only).
EBSCO eBooks Academic Collection includes more than 200.000 e-books from leading publishers and university presses. All e-books are available with unlimited user access, new titles are added regularly.
Metadata, full text, images of 18th-c. books, newspapers and journals printed in the UK and English language books printed elsewhere. Based on ESTC.
Descriptions ca. 480,000 items from ca. 2,000 libraries; books, newspapers and journals; 1473-1801; UK and North-America.
The European Register of Microform and Digital Masters, aims to bring together all information on printed and hand-written items reformatted to surrogate media – digital or microform – in libraries throughout Europe and worldwide.
Search engine for many Gale Cengage databases:
- British Library Newspapers
- Daily Mail Historical Archive, 1896-2004
- The Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2015
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online
- Financial Times Historical Archive
- Gale Primary Sources
- Gale NewsVault
- The Independent Historical Archive
- International Herald Tribune Historical Archive, 1887-2013
- National Geographic Virtual Library
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- The Sunday Times Historical Archive
- The Telegraph Historical Archive
- The Times Digital Archive
- The Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive, 1902-2014
Literature on manuscripts in the collections of the Koninklijke Bibliotheek and Museum Meermanno..
Catalogues from major European and American research libraries integrated by CERL; records of books (1450-1830); book historical search facilities.