14 results for "Paid KB membership, Book- & library studies"
The international bibliography in the field of book and library history, continuation of the Annual Bibliography for the History of the Printed Book and Libraries (ABHB).
Bibliography of 4,000 book sales catalogues from the Netherlands (until 1800); catalogues from ca. 50 European libraries; scanned pages; no full text.
Full text law journals: labour law, administrative law, civil law, criminology, European law, competition law, legal philosophy
Metadata and images of books (1473-1700) from major European libraries; searchable by specific page characteristics; no full text
More than 400.000 scholarly ebooks on a variety of subjects in the humanities and social sciences. Get inspired! (KB-membership only).
EBSCO eBooks Academic Collection includes more than 200.000 e-books from leading publishers and university presses. All e-books are available with unlimited user access, new titles are added regularly.
Metadata, full text, images of 18th-c. books, newspapers and journals printed in the UK and English language books printed elsewhere. Based on ESTC.
Search engine for many Gale Cengage databases:
- British Library Newspapers
- Daily Mail Historical Archive, 1896-2004
- The Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2015
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online
- Financial Times Historical Archive
- Gale Primary Sources
- Gale NewsVault
- The Independent Historical Archive
- International Herald Tribune Historical Archive, 1887-2013
- National Geographic Virtual Library
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- The Sunday Times Historical Archive
- The Telegraph Historical Archive
- The Times Digital Archive
- The Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive, 1902-2014
Catalogues from major European and American research libraries integrated by CERL; records of books (1450-1830); book historical search facilities.
Collection of incipits (opening words) of medieval Latin manuscripts.