8 results for "Bibliographies, Culture and Society"
Abstracts, 500+ journals, health, social services, psychology, sociology, economics, education; from 1987
Bibliography, Dutch history, prehistoric until present, 200,000 books, magazines, articles and online publications.
An important international bibliographic database on education dating back to 1966, that contains over more than 1,300,000 records. With abstracts, partly full-text, partly open-access.
Search engine for many Gale Cengage databases:
- British Library Newspapers
- Daily Mail Historical Archive, 1896-2004
- The Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2015
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online
- Financial Times Historical Archive
- Gale Primary Sources
- Gale NewsVault
- The Independent Historical Archive
- International Herald Tribune Historical Archive, 1887-2013
- National Geographic Virtual Library
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- The Sunday Times Historical Archive
- The Telegraph Historical Archive
- The Times Digital Archive
- The Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive, 1902-2014
Reference work of academic periodical literature; humanities, social sciences and related fields; 40 languages.
Bibliographic references, social sciences, journal articles, books, reviews and selected chapters; from 1951; > 3 million.
Social work, human services, social welfare, social policy, community development; abstracts, dissertations.
Sociology, social sciences, behavioural sciences; abstracts, international literature; from 1952.