17 results for "Law, Bibliographies, Subject websites"
Over 9,000 academic journals full text; international bibliography 13,000 academic journals; social sciences & humanities; from 1890s
Annotated Leading Cases of International Criminal Tribunals provides commented decisions of the international criminal tribunals and the International Criminal Court.
Official Belgian Bibliography; publications from and about Belgium; instalments of the last 12 months
Abstracts, full text, 400+ journals, humanities; from 1962
Gateway to thousands of e-journals, English, records, partly fulltext, >20,000.
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Official Journal of the EU, EU Law, case-law and parliamentary questions, legislative procedures, full-text.
Bibliography of translations, international, from 1979 on, cumulative.
Reference work of academic periodical literature; humanities, social sciences and related fields; 40 languages.
Multidisciplinary bibliography; ca. 365.000 articles re the Middle Ages (300-1500) in Europe, North Africa and the Near East.