16 results for "Paid KB membership, General"
12,000 academic journals full text; international bibliography 18,000 academic journals; social sciences & humanities; from 1890s. Access from 2020 to Academic Search Ultimate, formerly to Academic Search Complete.
Actual Ebooks, databases, reference works; also e-journals (archival; up till and including 2014); social sciences & humanities; full text, partly bibliographic.
More than 400.000 scholarly ebooks on a variety of subjects in the humanities and social sciences. Get inspired! (KB-membership only).
EBSCO eBooks Academic Collection includes more than 200.000 e-books from leading publishers and university presses. All e-books are available with unlimited user access, new titles are added regularly.
Gateway to thousands of e-journals, English, records, partly fulltext, >20,000.
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Ultimate
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Atlantic Magazine Archive
* eBook Academic Collection
* eBook History Collection
* eBook Religion Collection
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Life Magazine Archive
* New Testament Abstracts
* Old testament Abstracts
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
* Time Magazine Archive
* U.S. News & World Report Magazine Archive
Academic journals (>2000) and books, archive of records of articles, fulltext access 3-5 years ago, international, mainly arts and social sciences.
Tables of contents of almost15,000 journals held in Dutch libraries, covering 1992-2014, ILL
Scholarly reference works and dictionaries; spanning 25 different subject areas; more than 185
Digital archive collection of ca. 350 leading academic periodicals in the humanities and social sciences, starting with the very first issues.