14 results for "Paid KB membership, Law"
Annotated Leading Cases of International Criminal Tribunals provides commented decisions of the international criminal tribunals and the International Criminal Court.
Constitutional documents, Europe & Americas, from 1776 to 1849.
More than 400.000 scholarly ebooks on a variety of subjects in the humanities and social sciences. Get inspired! (KB-membership only).
EBSCO eBooks Academic Collection includes more than 200.000 e-books from leading publishers and university presses. All e-books are available with unlimited user access, new titles are added regularly.
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Ultimate
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Atlantic Magazine Archive
* eBook Academic Collection
* eBook History Collection
* eBook Religion Collection
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Life Magazine Archive
* New Testament Abstracts
* Old testament Abstracts
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
* Time Magazine Archive
* U.S. News & World Report Magazine Archive
Search engine for many Gale Cengage databases:
- British Library Newspapers
- Daily Mail Historical Archive, 1896-2004
- The Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2015
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online
- Financial Times Historical Archive
- Gale Primary Sources
- Gale NewsVault
- The Independent Historical Archive
- International Herald Tribune Historical Archive, 1887-2013
- National Geographic Virtual Library
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- The Sunday Times Historical Archive
- The Telegraph Historical Archive
- The Times Digital Archive
- The Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive, 1902-2014
1600+ peer-reviewed articles, comparative law, public international law, 800+ scholars and practitioners.
NCJRS contains more than 185,000 publications, reports, articles, and audiovisual products from the United States and around the world on criminal Justice.
Full-text Dutch government publications 1995<, Dutch legislation, case law, European legislation, legal journals on case law.
Research guides, annotated bibliography, international law