39 results for "Encyclopedia, E-journals / Periodicals, Paid KB membership"
General interest periodicals; United States; 1740-1940; specialist journals, literature, magazines for women and children, general interest
The Atlantic Magazine Archive, 1857-2014, covers events and political issues through literary and cultural commentary. It includes more than 1,800 issues providing a broad view of 19th, 20th and early 21st-Century American thought.
E-books, e-journals and reference works on fashion; images
Full text law journals: labour law, administrative law, civil law, criminology, European law, competition law, legal philosophy
Gateway to thousands of e-journals, English, records, partly fulltext, >20,000.
The Economist, British magazine on economics and society, 1843-2011, full text searchable.
Encyclopedia of all aspects of the history and study of Ancient Greek.
Reception and interpretation of the Bible in canonical texts in Christianity, Judaism, Islam; influence on literature and arts; encyclopedia.
Search engine for many Gale Cengage databases:
- British Library Newspapers
- Daily Mail Historical Archive, 1896-2004
- The Economist Historical Archive, 1843-2015
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online
- Financial Times Historical Archive
- Gale Primary Sources
- Gale NewsVault
- The Independent Historical Archive
- International Herald Tribune Historical Archive, 1887-2013
- National Geographic Virtual Library
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- The Sunday Times Historical Archive
- The Telegraph Historical Archive
- The Times Digital Archive
- The Times Literary Supplement Historical Archive, 1902-2014
International bibliography of creative, literary and academic thinking ranging from classical antiquity till now. Contains abstracts and full-text publications.