58 results for "Linguistics and Literature, Newspapers in Dutch, Books in Dutch"
Children’s books and magazines (1550-present) in 17 Dutch and Flemish institutions; children’s literature NL and international; 400.000 records
Actual Ebooks, databases, reference works; also e-journals (archival; up till and including 2014); social sciences & humanities; full text, partly bibliographic.
Bibliography of literature on Afrikaans language; references to literature on Afrikaans linguistics; in Afrikaans and English.
Digitized texts Dutch language, literature and culture, primary and secondary; linguisticis, literary studies, cultural history; in Dutch.
Full text and images of 27 Dutch 17th-century emblem books, searchable with Iconclass and other advanced methods.
Full text and images; ca. 11,000 books, journals, newspapers (1781-1800) printed in the Netherlands, from KB and Un. of Amsterdam and Leiden.
Metadata and images of KB books (1473-1700); searchable on specific page characteristics (marginalia, hand coloring, images); no full text. Freely accessible from the Netherlands.
Metadata and images of books (1473-1700) from major European libraries; searchable by specific page characteristics; no full text
More than 400.000 scholarly ebooks on a variety of subjects in the humanities and social sciences. Get inspired! (KB-membership only).
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center