32 results for "Linguistics, Newspapers in Dutch, Books in Dutch"
Contemporary dictionary Dutch. language Dutch words from 1970 to today. In Dutch
Collections Belgian Royal Library: a.o. digitised books, newspapers, journals, manuscripts, maps etc.
Official Belgian Bibliography; publications from and about Belgium; instalments of the last 12 months
Dutch and Flemisch language and literature, bibliography; references to literature on Dutch linguistics and literary studies; in Dutch
Catalogue; British Library’s holdings and website; >57 million items; access to collections (except for: archives, manuscripts, microfiches)
Actual Ebooks, databases, reference works; also e-journals (archival; up till and including 2014); social sciences & humanities; full text, partly bibliographic.
Bibliography of literature on Afrikaans language; references to literature on Afrikaans linguistics; in Afrikaans and English.
Digitized texts Dutch language, literature and culture, primary and secondary; linguisticis, literary studies, cultural history; in Dutch.
More than 400.000 scholarly ebooks on a variety of subjects in the humanities and social sciences. Get inspired! (KB-membership only).
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center