22 results for "Information sciences, Newspapers in other languages, Books in Dutch"
Literary terminology (4.500); definitions and sources
Collections Belgian Royal Library: a.o. digitised books, newspapers, journals, manuscripts, maps etc.
Official Belgian Bibliography; publications from and about Belgium; instalments of the last 12 months
The international bibliography in the field of book and library history, continuation of the Annual Bibliography for the History of the Printed Book and Libraries (ABHB).
Bibliography of Dutch book auction and stock catalogues, price lists if available. Scans from some catalogues can be seen in Book Sales Catalogues Online.
Catalogue; British Library’s holdings and website; >57 million items; access to collections (except for: archives, manuscripts, microfiches)
Actual Ebooks, databases, reference works; also e-journals (archival; up till and including 2014); social sciences & humanities; full text, partly bibliographic.
More than 400.000 scholarly ebooks on a variety of subjects in the humanities and social sciences. Get inspired! (KB-membership only).
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Portal to objects of European galleries, libraries, archives & museums; history; images, texts, sounds & videos; full text & images.