17 results for "Linguistics and Literature, Newspapers in other languages, Books, other languages, Reference works"
Literary terminology (4.500); definitions and sources
Digital version of Cambridge Histories series; from 1960s onwards; over 300 volumes; academic
Temporarily not available. Hymns, authors, composers, tradition and history; international; 4,000 entries
Actual Ebooks, databases, reference works; also e-journals (archival; up till and including 2014); social sciences & humanities; full text, partly bibliographic.
French dictionaries, 16th-20th century; online.
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Encyclopedia of all aspects of the history and study of Ancient Greek.
Overview of internet resources on German language and literature.
Collection of incipits (opening words) of medieval Latin manuscripts.
Bibliography of publications on Greek and Roman antiquity; several disciplines