24 results for "Law, Newspapers in other languages, Newspapers in Dutch, Books, other languages, Full text and images"
Over 9,000 academic journals full text; international bibliography 13,000 academic journals; social sciences & humanities; from 1890s
Annotated Leading Cases of International Criminal Tribunals provides commented decisions of the international criminal tribunals and the International Criminal Court.
Austrian digital library, 11th century onwards
Collections Belgian Royal Library: a.o. digitised books, newspapers, journals, manuscripts, maps etc.
Constitutional documents, Europe & Americas, from 1776 to 1849.
Descriptions and full text of pamphlets (1486-1853) from The Netherlands (Knuttel, KB and Van Alphen, Groningen), Germany and other countries.
More than 400.000 scholarly ebooks on a variety of subjects in the humanities and social sciences. Get inspired! (KB-membership only).
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Ethnic minority newspapers; United States; 1959-1989; native Americans, blacks, Arabs, Jews, etc.
Portal to objects of European galleries, libraries, archives & museums; history; images, texts, sounds & videos; full text & images.