10 results for "Literature, Newspapers in other languages, Journals, other languages, Books, other languages, Reference works"
Digital version of Cambridge Histories series; from 1960s onwards; over 300 volumes; academic
Actual Ebooks, databases, reference works; also e-journals (archival; up till and including 2014); social sciences & humanities; full text, partly bibliographic.
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Overview of internet resources on German language and literature.
Collection of incipits (opening words) of medieval Latin manuscripts.
Bibliography of publications on Greek and Roman antiquity; several disciplines
Greek-German dictionary of language used by Gregory of Nyssa; vocabulary of late Classical Greek, >13,0000 entries
Dictionary; library science and book history terminology
Scholarly reference works and dictionaries; spanning 25 different subject areas; more than 185
Lexicon of literary authors in the German-speaking world from the Middle Ages to the present.