21 results for "Books in Dutch, Law"
Collections Belgian Royal Library: a.o. digitised books, newspapers, journals, manuscripts, maps etc.
Official Belgian Bibliography; publications from and about Belgium; instalments of the last 12 months
Catalogue; British Library’s holdings and website; >57 million items; access to collections (except for: archives, manuscripts, microfiches)
Catalogue European electronic theses & dissertations (ETDs); ca. 60,000 open access theses, 580 universities, 25 countries; incl. abstracts.
Descriptions and full text of pamphlets (1486-1853) from The Netherlands (Knuttel, KB and Van Alphen, Groningen), Germany and other countries.
More than 400.000 scholarly ebooks on a variety of subjects in the humanities and social sciences. Get inspired! (KB-membership only).
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Portal to objects of European galleries, libraries, archives & museums; history; images, texts, sounds & videos; full text & images.
Integrated search engine for research library catalogues in German speaking countries, national libraries worldwide & commercial vendors.
Law portal, full-text Dutch legislation, case law and commentaries on all fields of law.