11 results for "Journals, other languages, Manuscripts, Reference works"
Literary terminology (4.500); definitions and sources
E-books, e-journals and reference works on fashion; images
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Overview of internet resources on German language and literature.
Collection of incipits (opening words) of medieval Latin manuscripts.
Bibliography of publications on Greek and Roman antiquity; several disciplines
Digital access to printed editions of hundreds of primary sources for the study of medieval history of Germany and environs (end of the Roman Empire to 1500).
Reference works on art, incl. Grove Art Online, Benezit Dictionary of Artists. Biographies, subject entries, images; international
Oxford reference works on music, incl. Grove Music Online. Biographies, subject entries. International
Scholarly reference works and dictionaries; spanning 25 different subject areas; more than 185