34 results for "Linguistics and Literature, Reference works"
Literary terminology (4.500); definitions and sources
Contemporary dictionary Dutch. language Dutch words from 1970 to today. In Dutch
Digital version of Cambridge Histories series; from 1960s onwards; over 300 volumes; academic
Temporarily not available. Hymns, authors, composers, tradition and history; international; 4,000 entries
Actual Ebooks, databases, reference works; also e-journals (archival; up till and including 2014); social sciences & humanities; full text, partly bibliographic.
French dictionaries, 16th-20th century; online.
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Dutch language grammar; in Dutch.
Encyclopedia of all aspects of the history and study of Ancient Greek.
Etymological dictionary; Dutch language; Dutch words.