8 results for "Law, Subject websites, Reference works"
Annotated Leading Cases of International Criminal Tribunals provides commented decisions of the international criminal tribunals and the International Criminal Court.
Gateway to thousands of e-journals, English, records, partly fulltext, >20,000.
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Official Journal of the EU, EU Law, case-law and parliamentary questions, legislative procedures, full-text.
1600+ peer-reviewed articles, comparative law, public international law, 800+ scholars and practitioners.
Scholarly reference works and dictionaries; spanning 25 different subject areas; more than 185
Portal, Dutch legal history, Roman law, canon law.
Full text, case law, Dutch Judiciary and the Supreme Court of the Netherlands, from 1999 onwards.