12 results for "Law, Bibliographies"
Over 9,000 academic journals full text; international bibliography 13,000 academic journals; social sciences & humanities; from 1890s
Official Belgian Bibliography; publications from and about Belgium; instalments of the last 12 months
Abstracts, full text, 400+ journals, humanities; from 1962
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Bibliography of translations, international, from 1979 on, cumulative.
Reference work of academic periodical literature; humanities, social sciences and related fields; 40 languages.
Multidisciplinary bibliography; ca. 365.000 articles re the Middle Ages (300-1500) in Europe, North Africa and the Near East.
National Dutch research portal: academic publications (theses/reports, articles), data sets, research projects and organisations.
Official Dutch bibliography, publications from or about the Netherlands or the Dutch language; includes announced publications
Research guides, annotated bibliography, international law