13 results for "Middle Ages, Images, Journals in Dutch, Catalogues, Reference works"
Catalogue; British Library’s holdings and website; >57 million items; access to collections (except for: archives, manuscripts, microfiches)
Bibliography, Dutch history, prehistoric until present, 200,000 books, magazines, articles and online publications.
Catalog; search for electronic journals by title or ISSN ; Browse digital magazine titles
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
Catalogues from major European and American research libraries integrated by CERL; records of books (1450-1830); book historical search facilities.
Integrated search engine for research library catalogues in German speaking countries, national libraries worldwide & commercial vendors.
Miniatures from medieval manuscripts of the Royal Library and Museum Meermanno.
Database (55,000 references); Law originating in Dutch territories >1940, Law in former Dutch colonies, iconographic collection (12,000 images)
Official Dutch bibliography, publications from or about the Netherlands or the Dutch language; includes announced publications
Tables of contents of almost15,000 journals held in Dutch libraries, covering 1992-2014, ILL