27 results for "Paid KB membership, Journals in Dutch"
Abstracts of journal articles, books, essays, catalogues and dissertations, since 1960; modern & contemporary art
Religion, international bibliography, articles (1.8 million), 1908 to present, over 60 languages, over 300 journals full text
The international bibliography in the field of book and library history, continuation of the Annual Bibliography for the History of the Printed Book and Libraries (ABHB).
Full text law journals: labour law, administrative law, civil law, criminology, European law, competition law, legal philosophy
Catalog; search for electronic journals by title or ISSN ; Browse digital magazine titles
Search engine for many EBSCO-databases:
* Academic Search Complete
* Art & Architecture Source
* ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
* Education Resource Information Center (ERIC)
* European Views of the Americas 1493-1750
* Historical Abstracts with Full Text
* Humanities Source Ultimate
* Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts
* Library & Information Science Source
* Political Science Complete (PSC)
* Religion & Philosophy Collection
* Sociology Source Ultimate
* SPORTDiscus with Full Text
* Teacher Reference Center
History of the feminist movement. Full text. Almost 5,000 books and magazines 1543-1945. International.
Catalogues from major European and American research libraries integrated by CERL; records of books (1450-1830); book historical search facilities.
Abstracts of articles, often with full text PDF, history 1450-present, international, all languages.
Visual arts, architecture, archeology, design, crafts, museum studies. Bibliographical records. International.