Research on digitization and digital preservation
The KB is an active partner in international cooperative efforts to develop new knowledge and technologyfor the digital library. Focal points are: digital preservation, digitization, copyright, web 2.0.
Open Source software developed by KB staff
- Try them yourself: the ocropus-wrapper, the jpylyzer and other useful software
- A first glance at the KB Research Lab under development - KB research is developing a lab environment where colleagues and users can freely experiment with tools and data made available by the KB.
- See also: KB Data Services for digital humanities scholars
- International success for Jpylyzer - plus what it is and what it does
- WebART: Enabling scholarly research in the KB Web Archive
Recent news at our KB Research Blog.