Set new password from September 20th
In order to continue to guarantee the confidentiality and security of your access to the KB's digital services, we are switching to a new system for logging in.
Because of this switch it is necessary that you set a new password after the 20th of September via the forgot password option.
Your customer or card number remains unchanged.
Need help resetting your password? Please contact one of our employees via www.kb.nl/contact.
Of course you can also come to the KB and change your password there.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- E-book Central: More than 400.000 scholarly ebooks on a variety of subjects in the humanities and social sciences.
- Databases: A large amount of databases with publications about history, politics, environment, arts, regligion and sports.
- (Inter)national newspapers: Worldwide selection of recent newspapers and magazines from the last three months.
The KB collects everything that is published in or about the Netherlands. With a KB membership you can request these publications (online) and peruse them in the reading rooms of the KB. You can find an overview of the KB-collections on this page. In the KB reading rooms you will find computers, printers, scanners and microfilms. You are welcome to come see for yourself! You can request membership online, but also in person at the entrance desk in the KB reading rooms.
- Licensed digital content is available for private use only. Dutch nationals have worldwide access. Foreign nationals have access only while they reside in the Netherlands, either temporarily or permanently. We require proof of address to verify this.
- You can become a member of the KB when you are at least 17 years old.