Set new password from September 20th
In order to continue to guarantee the confidentiality and security of your access to the KB's digital services, we are switching to a new system for logging in.
Because of this switch it is necessary that you set a new password after the 20th of September via the forgot password option.
Your customer or card number remains unchanged.
Need help resetting your password? Please contact one of our employees via www.kb.nl/contact.
Of course you can also come to the KB and change your password there.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Expanded opening of reading rooms
From Monday 20 September we will gradually expand the services in the reading rooms.
From Monday 20 September:
- Longer opening hours
- No need to make reservations anymore
- More workplaces available
- Workplace guaranteed for collection use
- Reading rooms can also be used without collection use
From Monday 27 September:
- 1.5 m distance no longer required
- All workplaces available again
- We are investigating further expansion of opening hours
- Check our website for current opening hours
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, via our Contactform or via Facebook or Twitter.
We are of course open 24/7 online